Saturday, January 11, 2020

Oops, I ran out of books...

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I let my TBR pile dwindle down to nothing, and I couldn't find the books I had from various sales, Amazon's shipping takes time, particularly when preordering, and the library doesn't have copies of stuff at your preferred location....

Anyway, this lead to rereading Keith Hartman's The Gumshoe, The Witch, and the Virtual Corpse. Which I've already read several times and actually have a review posted of on here already.

As such, I'm not going to rereview the book, merely point out the original review, and then mention that the edition I have currently is not the original Meisha Merlin edition (which I loaned to someone and never got returned), but the more recent revised version, complete with artwork, moving the story 20 years after where it was originally, and a few changed references. Interestingly enough, my copy of the follow up is the Meisha Merlin edition without all the new bells and whistles, and it's up next just to finish the story. Eventually, I will replace my original edition and get the revised edition of the follow up, but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment